Gorham

Gorham is a rural town just 15 miles from Portland, but it feels like a completely different state.  If you like country roads, working farms, a tight-knit community, and houses with land around them, Gorham may be the town for you.

Gorham has a great school system (Go Rams!), a USM campus, and some really beautiful neighborhoods.  Here is the Gorham town website.

Gorham is loosely divided into a handful of villages (and hamlets - that's fun to say!), including Dog Corner, Gag Corner, Little Falls, North Gorham, South Gorham, West Gorham, and White Rock.  You can search for all of these areas from this page.  

Check out the Gorham real estate listings by searching below for currently available Gorham, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in Gorham matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for Gorham here.

Search Gorham Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1436437
$225,000
Gorham, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of The Atlantic Real Estate Network
Featured picture for the property 1436384
$379,500
Gorham, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of PO-GO REALTY
Featured picture for the property 1436312
$269,900
Gorham, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Client First Realty Maine
Featured picture for the property 1436286
$620,000
Gorham, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Regency Realty Group
Featured picture for the property 1436276
$389,900
Gorham, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for Gorham *

$371,060

-0.04%

$191

-0.01%

-0.08%

September

August

-0.05%

-0.08%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable