Portland

What's the coolest city in New England?  According to more than a dozen recent articles, that's Portland, ME.  

Is it the nightlife of the Old Port?  The eclectic (and plentiful) restaurant scene?  The incredible local breweries?  Or the livability of Maine's largest city, with walking trails, public transport, light traffic, and relatively affordable housing?

Whatever the reason, Portland is trending nationally, and houses in our city are being sold as soon as they're listed.

Portland is loosely divided into a handful of neighborhoods, both on the peninsula and off it, including the Arts district, Bayside, Bradley's Corner, Deering Center, Deering Highlands, Downtown, East Deering, the East End, Kennedy Park, Libbytown, Lunt's Corner, Munjoy Hill, Nason's Corner, North Deering, Oakdale, Parkside, Riverton, Rosemount, Stroudwater, the West End, and Woodford's Corner.  It also several islands, including Peaks Island, Great Diamond Island, and Cushing's Island.  You can search for all of these areas from this page.  

Check out the Portland real estate listings by searching below for currently available Portland, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in Portland matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for Portland here.

Search Portland Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1440839
$325,900
Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Compass Commercial Brokers, LLC
Featured picture for the property 1440814
$260,000
Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bean Group
Featured picture for the property 1440773
$187,000
Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of EXP Realty
Featured picture for the property 1440708
$479,900
Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Vesta Real Estate
Featured picture for the property 1440692
$250,900
Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Regency Realty Group

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for Portland *

$474,560

0.01%

$257

0.02%

-0.16%

November

October

-0.02%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable