Raymond

Raymond is the perfect Portland suburb for families that want a rural town and love Lake Sports!  If you're looking to buy a house in Raymond, here's some information about this great town. 

The town has a great school system (with Windham), amazing lake access, and some really beautiful neighborhoods. 

You can find homes for sale for Raymond, North Raymond, and East Raymond from this page.  

Check out the Raymond real estate listings by searching below for currently available Raymond, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in Raymond matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for Raymond here.

Search Raymond Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1433167
$575,000
Raymond, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Kline Realty Group
Featured picture for the property 1432948
$1,050,000
Raymond, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty
Featured picture for the property 1432787
$209,900
Raymond, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Featured picture for the property 1432366
$324,000
Raymond, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Five Star Realty

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for Raymond *

$541,290

0.04%

$236

0%

-0.03%

August

July

0.24%

0.21%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable