Saco

Saco is home to the most photographic beach in Maine - Ferry beach.  The sand declines so gradually that at low tide, the beach reflects like a mirror.  It's spectacular.

Most people think of Saco for the river, the mills, or Thornton Academy, but I'm drawn to Saco for the killer houses and charming neighborhoods.  And if you didn't know Saco had those things, let us show you some of our favorite neighborhoods.

Check out the Saco real estate listings by searching below for currently available Saco, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in Saco matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for Saco here.

Search Saco Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1438784
$250,000
Saco, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bean Group
Featured picture for the property 1438690
$289,000
Saco, ME
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 1438651
$309,900
Saco, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Assist-2-Sell Home Team Advantage
Featured picture for the property 1438620
$299,000
Saco, ME
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 1438597
$312,000
Saco, ME
beds
baths

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for Saco *

$489,150

-0%

$275

-0.01%

-0.09%

October

September

-0.09%

-0.13%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable