South Portland

South Portland is a beach town, a shopping mall, the up and coming alphabet zone (Knightville), and so much more.  It's the 4th largest city in Maine, and a great place to live.

Some of the villages and neighborhoods of South Portland include Ferry Village, Cushing's Point, Knightville, Mill Creek, Pleasantdale, Stanwood Park, Skunk Hill, Brick Hill, Cash Corner, Country Gardens, Meadowbrook, Redbank, Sunset Park, Thornton Heights, and Willard Beach.  You can find homes for sale in all of these communities from this page.

Check out the South Portland real estate listings by searching below for currently available South Portland, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in South Portland matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for South Portland here.

Search South Portland Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1433174
$719,000
South Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty
Featured picture for the property 1432919
$255,900
South Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Pack Maynard and Associates
Featured picture for the property 1432875
$289,900
South Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Landing Real Estate
Featured picture for the property 1432872
$425,000
South Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bean Group
Featured picture for the property 1432870
$399,000
South Portland, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bean Group

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for South Portland *

$375,210

-0.08%

$228

0.01%

0.21%

August

July

-0.11%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable