Westbrook

Westbrook is once again thriving!  A town with an abundance of charm, Westbrook is on the banks of the Presumscot River, and has some amazing old mill buildings (many of which are now condos!)

The Rock Row retail project is in full swing, and the Ice Disk melted this spring (that was the best rhyme I had.)

The town has a great school system, a river walk, hiking trails throughout, and some really beautiful neighborhoods.  Check out the Westbrook town website!

Westbrook is loosely divided into a handful of neighborhoods, including Birdland, Cumberland Mills, Deer Hill, Frenchtown, the Hamlet, Pride's Corner, Old Millbrook, Westbrook Pointe, Woodland, Colonial Village and Highland Lake.  You can search for all of these areas from this page.  

Check out the Westbrook real estate listings by searching below for currently available Westbrook, Maine Homes; Save Your Search and we'll let you know when new houses in Westbrook matching your criteria pop on the market, and see our community, demographic, and school info for Westbrook here.

Search Westbrook Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1438737
$239,000
Westbrook, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Featured picture for the property 1438731
$239,999
Westbrook, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Red Door Realty
Featured picture for the property 1438684
$239,900
Westbrook, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Dan Anderson Real Estate, Inc.
Featured picture for the property 1438289
$329,900
Westbrook, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Blue Canoe Realty
Featured picture for the property 1438251
$325,000
Westbrook, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Kre Brokerage Group

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2019 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2019.

Today's Market Trends for Westbrook *

$291,760

0.01%

$185

0.01%

-0.12%

October

September

-0.04%

0%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable